- AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS -
A UNIQUE OVERVIEW OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
GRADING - STOCKPILES - EPSC SECURITY - DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Periodic photographs on a weekly or monthly basis creates a dated log of progress that can be reviewed at any time.
- Photographs provide a visual record of progress.
- Earthwork grading can be tracked and verified.
- Materials and stockpiles can be monitored and tracked.
- Erosion Control Measures and Construction Site Protection/Security items can be evaluated for condition and effectiveness.
- Dated photographs can be very helpful in conflict resolution.
Scheduled aerial photographs of a project not only provide a great view of progress, but are a cost effective way to provide support data for pay requests, quantity verification, dispute resolutions, and creating a historical record of construction.