- AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHS -
A UNIQUE OVERVIEW OF THE CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- Periodic photographs on a weekly or monthly basis creates a dated log of progress that can be reviewed at any time.
- Photographs provide a visual record of progress.
- Earthwork grading can be tracked and verified.
- Materials and stockpiles can be monitored and tracked.
- Erosion Control Measures and Construction Site Protection/Security items can be evaluated for condition and effectiveness.
- Dated photographs can be very helpful in conflict resolution.
GRADING - STOCKPILES - EPSC SECURITY - DISPUTE RESOLUTION